Bonjour mes amis,
Today meet Kassandra and Michael!
I can’t believe I’ve know Kassandra for 7 years now, and Michael for about 6 years, time sure flies. These two are great souls and are meant to be. I love them dearly, so enjoy reading their story.
Where did you two meet?
– We met at work, NSU (Nova Southeastern University).
What attracted you to each other?
– K -> M: Personality, Looks, Bubbly, Ambitious
– M-> K: Funny, Intelligent, Affectionate, Witty
Where do you currently live?
– Individually at parent’s house in South Florida
When did you get engaged?
5/9/2014 – Mini Plane ride over Key Biscayne, FL (K thought we were skydiving and actually agreed – shame, she really loves me)
Tell us about the proposal?
– Mike planned it for a while. It was for our 3rd year anniversary of being in a relationship, 6 year anniversary of being best friends
– it was a Plane ride over broward county and Miami (including Key Biscayne). We literally signed a paper that the company was not responsible if we were injured or died during the ride lol
– Kassy spent an hr in shock after the plane ride before she could sit down in the car for our anniversary dinner. It was one of the best days/nights of our lives
What do you enjoy doing most together?
– Talking!!! Endless talking!!
– Dinner dates especially sushi and Mediterranean meals
What do you love/admire about each other?
– We live for each other lol
– We’re very fond of each other and support each other in every aspect of lives; we love how easily open we are with one another. After God, we’re each other’s best friend; we connect at such a deep level romantically, emotionally.. it’s a bit scary at times lol
What are your wedding plans? (Location, Venue(s), Date, theme, colors, # guests)
– Because of the elderlies that are dearest to our hearts, we’ve decided to wed in Miami, FL but definitely would have rather had European destination wedding. Due to this, our guest list is consistently growing to more than what we expected so at this time, we know not yet the amount of guests to attend. We love winter and plan to wed in our favorite season, with the complementing theme and colors of this season! Imagine the unimaginable!
What are both looking forward to most on your wedding day?
– To starting a new life together, so exciting to start a new chapter.
Where do you plan on honeymooning?
– We actually do not know yet, hopefully somewhere far away from everyone lol
As a married couple where do you see yourself in five years?
– Honestly, only God knows. We just hope that we’re alive, healthy, becoming strong in Faith
together, and happy! That is what really matters in this life of sin.
Any advice for other engaged couples?
– Ask yourself this question: has God called you to marry this man/woman? Keep this in mind and
always keep God as the center of your relationship. Communicate with each other, put your energy
into your marriage and not so much the wedding, put each other first before yourselves, and have
I would like to say CONGRATS! and send a special thank you to Kassandra and Michael for sharing their love story with us. Can’t wait to see it all come together, and witness the Greci Affair!
If you would love to share your story Contact us!