I’m Georgette, the creative power behind Pea to Tree Events. As a lover of life, my goal is to create the unexpected and the unimaginable by taking your ideas and combining it with a vision of endless possibilities.
5 years ago I was studying to be a neurosurgeon; I wanted to save lives, to remove the rarest brain tumor. After years of organic and biochemistry, and a life distinctly uninspired, I realized it wasn’t for me. But, my desire to give, serve and make a lasting impression on someone else’s life did not have to die. And then it happened, the birth of my first son, Giuliano. As I watched him grow, I realized how important it is for him to live a life where passion, love and work didn’t have to be separate. My decision to leave the science world behind was confirmed, and my second child was born, Pea to Tree Events. Now instead of scrubs and a scalpel, I’m graced with a pen and journal effortlessly ready to begin your love story. Extraordinary people like you, become apart of my family and a lasting part of Pea to Tree’s legacy. I look forward to devoting my attention to designing, coordinating and executing the wedding your dreams are inspired by.
My family and my faith are why I am here today. I enjoy spending time with my family, creating a better me, traveling the world; the more spontaneous the better. With a passion for different cultures, traditions, and languages, my world is busy, and always full of beauty. How often do you hear someone say, “I get to witness true love on the weekends.”
- My passport is always in my purse. You never know when I might need to catch a jet to Paris.
- I love learning new languages. I speak french, creole, spanish, english (hardest one). Learning Italian, as of now.
- Spirituality, small business tips and wine are just a few of the topics that I’m constantly learning about.
- I LOVE dancing, I think I could have been a professional dancer. I love salsa, soca, kompa, and so much more.
- I always said that my birthday was my favorite holiday, but as I got older Christmas is now #1. I love spending time with my family, the laughter, the love, the blessings, my birthday can’t come close to that.
- I believe in giving, helping, because it feeds my soul, in knowing that I have made a difference. I am not trying to save the world, but I am trying to save one person at a time.