Georgette is the brain behind Pea to Tree Events and a lover of all things ” Jaw-dropping”. Her attention to detail, positivity, poise, and faith is what her clients love about her. A designer in the luxury wedding industry in Florida, a world traveler, a mother to an overly active preschooler, with a passion for different cultures, traditions and languages.
Georgette has the ability to create simple, yet Avant-Garde events, by providing quality, creativity, personalization and exceptional customer service. “We are dedicated to give our clients the luxurious experience, no matter how big or small of a budget they have” She makes every experience stress-free and memorable
1. I’m fluent in French, Creole, Spanish. I have been teaching myself Italian, and I’ve learnt Spanish by watching Telenovelas (soap operas). I also spoke no English when I moved to this beautiful country. I was 14.
2. I love music, but I absolutely love techno. It energizes me, relaxes me, and puts me to sleep.
3. I bought my first manual car without knowing how to drive it. I stalled for about 5 times, under that one light, that everyone were just so frustrated and honked and maybe cursed at me. I was determined to learn, so I stalled some more to an empty parking lot and taught myself. In less than a week I “looked” like a pro driving my little silver mustang. Returning the car was not an option!
4. I used to play the Piano, but now I will be lucky if I could complete a full song. BUT I do like playing some sports, but I would try all at least once. I could be a little competitive.
5. My passport is always in my purse. You never know when I might need to catch a jet to Paris.
6. I’m an insatiable learner. With the help of the internet it is much easier, but I devour books, podcasts and magazines and am a big believer that you can always improve.
7. Spirituality, small business tips and wine are just a few of the topics that I’m constantly learning about.
8. I LOVE dancing, I think I could of been a professional dancer, only if I actually knew most techniques, but in all fairness I could dance some serious salsa. If I don’t know how to do something, I just move my hips really fast as if I am doing the Brazilian Samba. Well think Shakira, if you don’t know what I am talking about.
9. I always said that my birthday was my favorite holiday, but as I got older Christmas is now #1. I love spending time with my family, the laughter, the love, the blessings, my birthday can’t come close to that.
10. A silly pet peeve is when drivers press on their brakes for absolutely no reasons.
11. I believe in giving, helping, because it feeds my soul, in knowing that I have made a difference. I am not trying to save the world, but I am trying to save one person at a time.
First Photo: Head Over Heels Photography
Second Photo: Three Fish Fiesta