Bonjour mes amis,
You just got engaged and want ideas on how to announce it to the world? First off let me say Congratulations on your engagement!
As you are still wondering if you have just woken up from a dream? Well then, Wake up! because the next thing you will want to do is share the good news. Don’t just change your relationship status on Facebook, but make it fun and special while sharing the good news with people you cherish.
Waste no time and take a look at our favorite ideas that you could implement and make the announcement even more special and unforgettable.
1) Take Pictures: Hire a photographer and take some cute engagement photos together. There are many photo options to announce your engagement. The “first”of many in a beautiful journey that will last a lifetime.
Via Angelica Roberts Photography
2) Make a Video: You could either hire a Videographer and go all out, or you could create a video slideshow by telling your story. A visual of where you met, first date, and any other milestones together. Regardless of which one you choose, don’t forget to make a statement that is memorable.
3) Involve Your Pet: If you own a pet together, don’t hesitate to let him/her share the good news.
4) Postcards: Make a cute postcard with your photos and a cute note to follow. Mail it to your friends and family.
5) A Movie Poster: Make use of Photoshop and create a blockbuster movie poster of both of you.
Via Daily Mail
6) ENGAGEMENT PARTY: We love parties! Sending an invite to your friends and family to come an celebrate your engagement, if definitely the way to go. Having people wishing the best, and support you on this new journey is fantastic.
Now, which one of these creative announcements is on your to-do list?
About Georgette of From a Pea to a Tree Events:
Georgette helps brides and grooms realize their wedding day vision by offering customized wedding planning and wedding day coordination services. If you need more tips, and help planning any aspect of your event please contact us for a free consultation.
[…] recently had a post on 6 Cute and Creative Ways to Announce Your Engagement to family and friends for the brides and grooms who would rather wait to share the good news, but […]